Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
The 8-year-old actor is wearing a black tuxedo with casual sneakers at the 89th Academy Awards red carpet.
Image Credits: AP
After winning the hearts of critics and audience alike, Lion actor Sunny Pawar has arrived for his big night. The 8-year-old actor is wearing a black tuxedo with casual sneakers at the 89th Academy Awards red carpet.
Although smartly dressed, it's his charismatic smile that's stealing the limelight at the red carpet.
The little Saroo from Lion won everybody's heart at the Golden Globe Awards 2017 when he made a grand entry on stage with his co-actor in the film Dev Patel. In Oscars, Sunny made his red carpet appearance alone, as Dev is expected to join the guests later.
Lion has received massive appreciation from the Academy with Dev Patel being nominated in Best Supporting Actor category and Nicole Kidman up for Best Supporting Actress. The film has also been nominated for Best Film and Best Adaptive Screenplay.
Directed by Australian director Garth Davis, Lion is based on the real life of Saroo Brierley and his journey back home after getting adopted by an Australian couple. Little boy wonder Sunny Pawar's act was appreciated by all in the industry and therefore, all eyes are on him as he made his big Oscars debut.
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar Shares Emotional Posts After Break-up with Himansh Kohli, Says I Gave Away Everything
- The Forgotten Songs Collective: Meet The Dynamic Duo Who Document The Fading Tribal Tunes of India
- Bigg Boss 12: Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan Spread Joy in Chaotic Weekend Ka Vaar
- Ben Is Back Movie Review: A Heartbreaking Film About Addiction & How It Affects Families
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: SUV/MPV Of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s