Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson in Skyscraper
Johnson's Seven Bucks Productions is producing the film along with Thurber and Beau Flynn.
Los Angeles: American Gods star Pablo Schreiber has come on board writer-director Rawson Marshall Thurber's Skyscraper.
The 39-year-old actor has joined Dwayne Johnson, Neve Campbell and Chin Han in the film that will arrive in cinemas on July 13, 2018, reported Deadline.
Skyscraper follows former FBI Hostage Rescue Team leader Will (Johnson), who during an assignment in Hong Kong, finds the tallest, safest building in the world suddenly ablaze, and he's been framed for it.
The task at hand: Will must clear his name by finding the real culprits and rescue his family who is trapped inside the building. Johnson's Seven Bucks Productions is producing the film along with Thurber and Beau Flynn.
Recommended For You
- KTM RC 125 ABS launched at Rs 1.47 Lakh in India
- What It Means To Be Lok Sabha Speaker
- Xiaomi Sells More Than 100,000 Mi TVs in Just 9 Minutes During 618 Sales in China
- This DC Modified Mahindra Marazzo Can Make a Luxury Private Jet Shy
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency is Already Facing A Global Financial And Regulatory Pushback
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s