Padmaavat Is Now Screening On Amazon Prime Video; Watch Deepika's Announcement
Padmaavat is now streaming on Amazon's Prime Video service, as just announced by Amazon Prime Video's Twitter handle
Image: Youtube/ Stills from Padmaavat trailer.
After being the center of controversy for several months before its release, Sanjay Leela Bhansali's epic period drama, Padmaavat, starring Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor, finally released all over the country with minimal cuts. Since its release, the film has earned over Rs 500 Crore at the box-ofice as people all over the country streamed into cinema halls, in the face of continuous protests by fringe Rajput groups like the Karni Sena.
Now, the film is streaming on Amazon's Prime Video service, as just announced by Amazon Prime Video's Twitter handle. The short clip shows Deepika, who played the titular queen Padmini in the film, announcing the release of the film on Amazon. Take a look at the clip below:
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Trolled for Grammy Dress, Suchitra Krishnamoorthi Defends Her
- Nick Jonas Fans Can't Stop Stanning Over Food Stuck in His Teeth During Grammy Gig
- Shaheer Sheikh Throws Fun Gala for Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Cast
- AI That Studied Photos Say Women May Look Up to 3 Years Younger With Nose Surgery
- Australian Open: Federer Gets Warned for Obscene Language During Quarter-final vs Sandgren