Padmavati Row: Richa Chadha Backs Bhansali, Says A Film Can't Ruin Our Culture
The actress, who was present here on Wednesday at the song launch of her upcoming film Fukrey Returns, told media that she doesn't think our culture and religion is so fragile that a film of two hours can ruin that.
Image: Hardly Anonymous Communications
Mumbai: Actress Richa Chadda backed Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming Padmavati, saying "our culture is not so fragile that a film can ruin it".
The actress, who was present here on Wednesday at the song launch of her upcoming film Fukrey Returns, told media: "I do not think our culture and religion is so fragile that a film of two hours can ruin that.
"On the other hand, we are living in a democratic country where we have an appointed board that certifies our film, I see no reason for commenting on a film without watching it," said Richa, who has acted in Bhansali's "Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela".
The cast and musicians of "Fukrey Returns", including Pulkit Samrat, Varun Sharma, Ali Fazal, Manjot Singh, Siddharth Mahadevan, Gulraj Singh, lyricist Kumaar along with producer Ritesh Sidhwani, were present at the event.
Fukrey Returns is set to release on December 15.
Recommended For You
- Satyameva Jayate Review: John Takes on Manoj Bajpayee & Loses in This Predictable Cop Drama
- 'Brightest Star' Mary Kom Inspiring Sarjubala Devi For Boxing Glory at Asian Games
- JioPhone to Get Facebook, YouTube, Google Maps Starting August 15
- Sussane Khan's Heart-warming Message for BFF Sonali Bendre Will Make You Smile
- After Getting Married, I Don't Even Get That Much Time to Spend With Virat: Anushka Sharma