Pakistani movie buffs keen to know more about Mawra's 'Sanam Teri Kasam' co- star Harshvardhan Rane
Harshvardhan is a Telugu film actor.
Mawra in a still from the film.
Mumbai: South star Harshvardhan Rane, who is sharing screen space with Pakistani actress Mawra Hocane in 'Sanam Teri Kasam', is grabbing eyeballs in Pakistan. Harshvardhan will be seen romancing the Pakistani beauty in the Radhika Rao-Vinay Sapru's musical which is slated to release on February 4.
"I have been flooded with questions and queries by my fans on social media on Harsh, who is my co-star. Harsh is a talented actor," Hocane said in a statement here.
"Harsh is a remarkable performer and has been getting an amazing response on social media from fans in Pakistan and now I can't wait till everyone back home falls in love with him," she said.
Harshvardhan is a Telugu film actor best known for films like 'Thakita Thakita', 'Prema Ishq Kaadhal' and 'Anaamika' among others.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Enjoying Retired Life, Don't Want to Play Throughout Year: Yuvraj Singh
- Jawa Perak Bobber Launched in India at Rs 1.95 Lakh, Gets BS-VI Engine
- Ranveer Singh Nailing Kapil Dev's 'Natraj Shot' Has the Internet Hooked
- UP Power Minister Gets Prepaid Electricity Meter at Home to Set Example for Other Politicians
- Italian Council Floods Minutes After Rejecting Steps to Combat Climate Change