Paras Chhabra to Enter Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 13 House
It is expected that Salman Khan-hosted 'Bigg Boss 13' will premiere by September end.
Image of Paras Chhabra, courtesy of Instagram
Salman Khan’s show Bigg Boss 13 is making headlines already, even when it is one month away from its premiere. Earlier in the day, it was announced that Krushna Abhishek’ sister and Udaan actress is going to be the part of the upcoming reality show Bigg Boss 13.
Additionally, it’s already known that Chunky Pandey, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Rashmi Desai, Sidharth Shukla and others have given their consent for the show. Now, the latest update suggests that MTV Splitsvilla fame Paras Chhabra will be a part of the show BB13.
The reports published in IWM Buzz have claimed that Paras Chhabra will be seen as one of the contestants in Bigg Boss 13. Chhabra, who was the winner of Splitsvilla 5, rose to fame after his performance in the TV show Badho Bahu. He was last seen in the show Vighnaharta Ganesha as Ravan.
Paras has been in the news for his relationships. The actor was earlier in a relationship with Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai actress Sara Khan. In fact, he also entered the house when she was part of the show. Soon after their breakup, rumours of Paras dating Naagin 3 actress Pavitra Punia also surfaced the internet.
Currently, he is in a relationship with Calendar Girls’ actress Akanksha Puri, who made her Bollywood acting debut in 2015.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Zareen Khan Recounts Casting Couch Horror, Says Director Asked Her to 'Rehearse Kissing Scene'
- Here is How Much The Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max Will Cost
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 65-inch Launched Alongside Mi TV 4X 50-inch, 4X 43-inch and 4A 40-inch
- Mi Smart Water Purifier Launched in India at Rs 11,999: Here's How it Works
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022