Pari First Look: Anushka's Haunting Gaze Will Send Chills Down Your Spine
The font of the poster suggests an eerie horror experience is on its way to scare the audience.
The first look of Anushka Sharma's next venture, Pari, is out and it will send chills down your spine. The poster features an almost unrecognisable Sharma, with a freckled, worn out, haunting looks in her blue eyes.
The font of the poster suggests an eerie horror experience is on its way to scare the audience. So is Sharma planning to make a spooky Conjuring style ghost story, post a friendly Phillauri? Only time will tell. As of now, not many details have been given out about the venture.
Pari is Anushka Sharma's third production after NH10 and Phillauri. The actress will be seen sharing the screen with Kahani famed Bengali star Parambrata Chatterjee. The film will be directed by debutant Prosit Roy.
"Pari is a great script, and I have complete faith in the vision of the director," Anushka had told the press earlier. Kahaani star Parambrata Chatterjee was reported saying, "I was impressed with the script and team of Pari and loved the idea of working with Anushka Sharma. This film holds great promise."
The shoot of the film has begun and the haunting first look of Anushka is going to stay with us for a long time, indeed.
(With Inputs from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Cannes chief Thierry Fremaux Checkmates Racing Reviewers, Bans Selfies On Steps
- 'Felt Violated': Mahira Khan Opens Up on Leaked Photos With Ranbir Kapoor
- Elon Musk Deletes Facebook Pages of Tesla, SpaceX On a Twitter Challenge
- Hichki Review: Rani Mukerji Is In Solid Form In This Well-intentioned Film
- Shahid Thinks Mira Would Date This Bollywood Star If They Were Not Married