Parineeti Chopra Clears Air About Her Performance at IPL 2017
"I am not performing at any IPL ceremony. I am shooting in Hyderabad for 'Golmaal Again'," Parineeti tweeted.
A file photo of Parineeti Chopra.
Mumbai: Actress Parineeti Chopra, who is currently busy shooting for the fourth part in the Golmaal franchise, on Saturday said she will not be performing at the ongoing Indian Premiere League (IPL).
"Guys - contrary to rumours, I am not performing at any IPL ceremony. I am shooting in Hyderabad for 'Golmaal Again'," Parineeti tweeted.
Guys -- contrary to rumours, I am NOT performing at any IPL ceremony. I am shooting in Hyderabad for Golmaal Again!! 🙂
— BINDU (@ParineetiChopra) April 15, 2017
Parineeti is the latest addition to Rohit Shetty's Golmaal franchise.
Meanwhile, Parineeti currently awaits the release of Ayushmann Khurrana-starrer Meri Pyaari Bindu.
Recommended For You
- Watch Opening Salvo | Aakash Chopra Previews IPL 2018, Eliminator: KKR vs RR
- OnePlus 6 Review: The Amitabh Bachchan of Flagship Smartphones
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Sets Temperatures Soaring With Chic Fashion Choices During Veere Di Wedding Promotions
- Politician Jaya Jaitly Upset with Priyanka Chopra's 'British Aristocrat' Dress at the Royal Wedding
- Sachin Tendulkar Wants Sports Education and History as Compulsory Subject