Parineeti Chopra is All Set to Step into the Shoes of Saina Nehwal, Shoot Begins Soon
The 30-year-old actress has just wrapped up shooting for Hindi remake of the Hollywood movie The Girl On The Train.
Badminton training is on full swing for Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra, who says the biopic on ace badminton player Saina Nehwal will soon begin shooting.
Parineeti on Tuesday took to her social media, where she shared a photograph of herself from her practice sessions.
"Getting there... shoot begins SOOOON! #SainaNehwalBiopic," Parineeti captioned it. The actress looked fit and ready.
The 30-year-old actress has just wrapped up shooting for Hindi remake of the Hollywood movie The Girl On The Train, based on the 2015 bestseller by Paula Hawkins. The psychological thriller is produced by Reliance Entertainment.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami
- Dabangg 3: Salman Khan Introduces Saiee Manjrekar with A Quirky Caption
- In Pursuit of Love, World's Loudest Bird Sings Heart out in 'Theatrical Swivel'
- Here's All About Indian Army Sourced Nissan Jonga SUV Bought by MS Dhoni
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge