Parineeti Chopra on Arjun Kapoor: Don't Know If He is Getting Married?
Parineeti Chopra and Arjun Kapoor are close friends. They have worked in Ishaqzaade and Namaste England together.
Image Courtesy: Parineeti Chopra/ Instagram
Actress Parineeti Chopra says it is difficult to find a true friend in Bollywood, and she is glad that she found one in actor Arjun Kapoor.
The actress opened up about her equation with Arjun in an episode of Voot's "Feet Up with the Stars Season 2", read a statement.
"We have a love-hate relationship," Parineeti said when asked about her relationship with Arjun.
"It is difficult to find a true friend in Bollywood and he is definitely one," she added.
On her off-screen chemistry with him, Parineeti said: "I don't mind giving him my phone to take my picture but all I find in the gallery is 50-plus selfies and all Arjun's."
After working with Arjun in "Ishaqzaade" and "Namaste England", Parineeti shares a close bond with him. They will also be seen together in "Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar".
Is she aware about Arjun's rumoured wedding with Malaika Arora?
"I don't know if he is getting married," she said.
On the film front, Parineeti will be seen in the Hindi remake of the American film "The Girl On The Train", "Jabariya Jodi" and the Saina Nehwal biopic.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone Opens About Why She Did Not Live with Ranveer Singh Before Marriage
- Kareena Kapoor Awestruck by Kalki Koechlin's Six-month Pregnancy
- Akshay Kumar and Housefull 4 Team Go for Early Morning Shooting on The Kapil Sharma Show
- Supermodel Bella Hadid is World's Most Beautiful Woman According to Science
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution