Parmanu Box Office Collection Day 1: John Abraham Starrer Collects Rs 4.82 Crore on Opening Day
The film is based on the series of nuclear test explosions which took place in Pokhran in 1998.
Image courtesy: A still from the film's trailer.
Mumbai: Director Abhishek Sharma's "Parmanu - The Story of Pokhran" minted Rs 4.82 crores on its opening day on Friday.
"Nothing could make me happier today than the validation of our efforts to celebrate our unsung heroes by our audience across India! I have been getting so many calls from our distributors and exhibitors and I'm thankful to each one of them for their unstinted support and for standing by and loving this labour of love," John Abraham, who is playing the lead role in the film apart from producing it, said in a statement.
He added that he is "humbled and grateful to each one of them."
The film is based on the series of nuclear test explosions which took place in Pokhran in 1998
"Parmanu-The Story of Pokhran" also stars Diana Penty and Boman Irani. The film is jointly produced by JA Entertainment, Zee Studios and Kyta Productions. Vashu Bhagnani's Pooja Entertainment is its All India Distributor.
Recommended For You
- Avengers Endgame: Fan Decodes that One Possibility Doctor Strange Predicts to Defeat Thanos
- A Star is Born: Astronomers Spot Unusual Space Giant Forming Like a Planet
- Neha Kakkar Shares Emotional Posts After Break-up with Himansh Kohli, Says I Gave Away Everything
- Microsoft Surface Go is Coming Soon to India, Will be Available Exclusively on Flipkart
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: SUV/MPV Of The Year
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results