Person Criticising You, Cares The Most: Amitabh Bachchan
Amitabh Bachchan, who was honoured with the Padma Vibhushan in 2015, has been in the Hindi film industry for over four decades.
File photo of Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan. (Getty Images)
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan believes that criticism and caring go hand in hand.
"When someone criticises you, you must understand that he is the one person that cares for you the most and must be honoured and celebrated. These words are not mine, though I do sincerely admire and respect them. These words are some of the expressions picked up from my most learned and efficient," the 74-year-old posted on his blog on Sunday.
Amitabh, who was honoured with the Padma Vibhushan in 2015, has been in the Hindi film industry for over four decades. He opined that traits like valour, knowledge and maturity come with time.
"Valour, knowledge and maturity are elements of human nature that take generations to be imbibed. To find them among my extended family is the highest regard I shall ever have for them. Thank you all that live and harbour such sentiment," he posted.
On the work front, Amitabh is busy working on Thugs of Hindostan and 102 Not Out.
Recommended For You
- World Cup Final | Emotions Are Raw But We Signed Up for the Rules: Williamson
- ICC World Cup 2019 | England Are an Incredibly Diverse Team: Moeen Ali
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: There is a 43-inch Samsung For Rs 28,999 And a Fire TV Stick is Bundled With it
- Priyanka Chopra Takes Over the Mic From Nick Jonas to Sing 'Sucker' In Karaoke Session
- Taapsee Pannu Takes A Jibe at Kabir Singh Director Citing Murder Case of 19-year-old Model