PM Narendra Modi to Now Release a Week Early on April 5
Directed by Omung Kumar B, PM Narendra Modi stars Vivek Anand Oberoi in the titular role.
PM Narendra Modi, being directed by National Award-winner Omung Kumar B, which was scheduled to release on April 12, will now open on April 5.
The film will also release in Tamil and Telugu, read a statement.
Producer Sandip Ssingh said, "We are bringing this film a week early on public demand. There is a lot of love and anticipation among the people and we don't want them to wait longer. This is a story of 1.3 billion people and I can't wait to show it to them."
PM Narendra Modi will navigate the journey of Narendra Damodardas Modi from his humble beginnings to becoming the Prime Minister of India. The makers unveiled the first look and poster of the film in January in 23 languages.
Ssingh is the film’s producer, creative director and is also behind its story. Along with Ssingh, PM Narendra Modi is also being produced by Suresh Oberoi and Anand Pandit.
Actor Vivek Anand Oberoi is playing the titular role of Modi. The film also stars Boman Irani, Rajendra Gupta, Yatin Karyekar, Prashant Narayanan, Zarina Wahab and Manoj Joshi in important roles.
Follow @News18Movies for more.
Recommended For You
- Top Gun Maverick Trailer: Tom Cruise's Surprise Return to Franchise After 34 Years
- #WATCH: 4-Year-Old Leopard Fell Down a Well In Pune, Rescued By Wildlife Officials
- MG Hector SUV Bookings Suspended Temporarily, 21000 Cars Booked Till Now
- Hrithik Roshan, Anand Kumar Host Special Screening of Super 30 for Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain