Baahubali 2 Box Office Collection Surpasses Rs 1500 Crore Mark Worldwide
Dharma Productions, the producers of the hindi-dubbed version of the film, shared the news on twitter.
A still from Baahubali 2: The Conclusion
What was expected, has been achieved. Baahubali: The Conclusion has reached an all-time box-office milestone by collecting Rs 1,500 crore worldwide. After 21 days of its release, the second part of the celebrated Baahubali franchise achieved the landmark. Dharma Productions, the producers of the Hindi-dubbed version of the film shared the news on Twitter.
— Dharma Productions (@DharmaMovies) May 19, 2017
The Hindi version of the film, too, is nearing the gigantic figure of Rs 500 crore at the box-office. Karan Johar tweeted his excitement on the dubbed version crossing Rs 450-crore mark.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) May 19, 2017
With an estimated earnings of Rs 121 crore from the first day across four languages, the second part of the Baahubali franchise is said to have registered the biggest opening for an Indian film. With Rs 1,500 crore, the film is going to set one of the biggest records in the history of Indian cinema.
Baahubali: The Conclusion, featuring Prabhas, Anushka Shetty, Rana Daggubati and Tamannaah in the lead, released in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam in over 6,500 screens across India, and in 9,000-plus screens worldwide.
Recommended For You
- Pakistani Artistes Banned From Bollywood, SRK's Daughter Wants to Date a South Korean Singer
- Call of Duty: After Pulwama, CRPF Madadgaar Has Become the Lifeline for Kashmiris All Over
- PUBG Mobile Ban: Developer Issues Statement Following Criticism in India
- Sidhu Vs Majithia In Punjab Assembly
- Facebook is a Digital Gangster? UK Lawmakers Believe Mark Zuckerberg Doesn't Show Leadership
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s