0/288 Seats ((145 Seats to Win)
|Wins + Leads||133||31||31||18||13|
Prayers Scare Me: Big B
The strength driving millions to its existence and its marvels… The sincerity paving the way for generations, the 75-year-old wrote on his blog on Thursday while talking about Chhath Puja.
File photo of Amitabh Bachchan (Image: Reuters)
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan acknowledges his work as a prayer and says he sometimes get scared of them.
"Belief and prayer come so intrinsically close to each other and the power of them both percolates all else. The strength driving millions to its existence and its marvels… The sincerity paving the way for generations," the 75-year-old wrote on his blog on Thursday while talking about Chhath Puja.
"I tend to acknowledge my work… It could be a prayer too… Though many a time my prayers go wrong. They scare me… Make me diffident and unacquainted with the reality of it… But my work is of fiction and make belief… Prayer is not.
"I would ride with prayer if confronted with options… Provided my belief in my work is worthy of it. There are doubt and apprehension every moment and then there is the result that defies it all," he added.
On work front, Amitabh is currently seen as a host of game show Kaun Banega Crorepati 9.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Police Drama or Unsafe Abortion? The Complicated Choice For Pregnant, Indian Teenagers
- Soni Razdan and Mukesh Bhatt React to Fake Wedding Card of Alia and Ranbir Kapoor
- Bigg Boss 13: Abu Malik Says Shehnaz Gill Has Support of Salman Khan
- Sara Ali Khan's Bikini Pics from Sri Lankan Getaway Are Proof of Beachside Vacay Done Right
- PUBG Mobile: Erangel 2.0 Arriving in December, Glass Windows and New Items Leaked