Pregnant Esha Deol Twins with Daughter Radhya on Her First Dance Performance in Playschool
Esha chose to twin with her two-year-old daughter in a green nauvari saree in Maharashtrian style at the toddler's school performance.
The 37-year-old actress was on stage alongwith other toddlers and their mothers in colourful costumes. Esha and Radhya danced to the song Zingaat.
View this post on Instagram
#preciousmoments “Radhya’s first #danceperformance on stage ... with her mommy” #mothertoddler #annualday #firstperformance #maharashtrian #saris #babyandme #dancingaway #indiantredition #prideofindia #motherdaughter #takingthelegacyforward #radhyatakhtani @bharattakhtani3 @dreamgirlhemamalini #gratitude ♥️
Actress Celina Jaitly, who co-starred with Esha Deol in No Entry, commented, "I mean.... Can anything get cuter???? Absolutely fabulous."
Dance runs the family, with Esha's mother veteran actress Hema Malini still continuing to perform with her dance troupe. Both Esha and her sister Ahana are trained in classical dance, and it looks like little Radhya has had an early start in the art form, too.
Talking about the special moment, Esha told a daily, "Since Radhya was born, she would always move her body in rhythm. She has been accompanying me to the green room and would smile on seeing me set for the dance ballet, Ramayan. So when she performed for her annual day, it was a special moment for Bharat [Takhtani, husband] and me."
Esha married businessman Bharat Takhtani in 2012 and Radhya was born in 2017. She announced in January that she is expecting her second child, posting a picture of Radhya to break the happy news.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- Realme 3 Pro to Launch in India Today: How to Watch Live Stream, Expected Price, Specifications And More
- #BoycottVistara Trends After Airline Posts Picture of Controversial Ex Army General, Then Deletes It
- 'Game of Thrones' Just Had Another Major Reunion But Not Everyone is Happy
- Suzuki Hayabusa India Review - Why is it so Popular and Should You Buy it?
- Asian Weightlifting Championship: Mirabai Chanu Lifts Personal Best But Misses Out on Bronze
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s