Privileged to Have Two Film Releases on Two Sides of World: Anupam Kher
Anupam Kher's 500th film The Big Sick released in Britain and has been getting positive reviews, while Indu Sarkar got released in India.
Image: Facebook/Anupam Kher
Mumbai: It was a special Friday for veteran actor Anupam Kher, who says he feels privileged that two of his movies released in two different parts of the world on the same day.
"Privileged to be perhaps the only Indian actor to have two releases on the same day on two sides of the world. Indu Sarkar and A Family Man," Anupam tweeted.
While Indu Sarkar is a much in news drama set in the Emergency era imposed in India in the 1970s, A Family Man is an American drama in which the actor plays a Sikh doctor.
These apart, The Big Sick -- the 500th film of Anupam's career -- also released in Britain. The movie has been getting positive reviews.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ Prices Start Rs 69,990: All The Launch Offers
- Camera That Clicked San Francisco’s Fog Enveloped Golden Gate Bridge is Shutting Down
- Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor, Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's Weddings to Have This in Common
- Labuschagne Replaces Smith to Become First Like-for-like Substitution in Cricket