Priyanka Chopra on Trump's Immigrant Ban: Deeply Affected as A Global Citizen
Chopra shared her thoughts with CNN-News18.
After supporting the Women's March in Washington DC, Priyanka Chopra has now spoken against Immigrant Ban imposed by the 45th President of the United Staes of America, Donald Trump.
Sharing her thoughts with CNN-News18, the Quantico actress said, "Deeply affected by the ban as a global citizen." Comparing the decision to the medieval times of the Vikings, she added, "Travel ban is a political witch-hunt."
Earlier, Priyanka tweeted her support to all those marching against Trump and his misogynistic comments at DC. She wrote, "So proud of all my sisters and the men that are at the #WomensMarch I'm so upset I couldn't go. #girllove #womensrightsarehumanrights"
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) January 22, 2017
Celebrities all over America have spoken against the ban. Recently concluded Screens Actors Guild Awards had every winner addressing the ban and lending their support to the immigrants.
Recommended For You
- Chiranjeevi’s Makes a Grand Entry in Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Teaser. Watch Video
- Govt Asks WhatsApp to Set up India Entity, Find Solution to Trace Origin of Fake Messages
- Nokia 6.1 Plus With Display Notch, Dual Cameras Launched in India For Rs 15,999
- Asian Games: Extra Toes Make Footwear a Concern for Indian Heptathlete Swapna Barman
- New 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Facelift Launched in India for Rs 8.19 Lakh, Gets New Petrol Engine