Priyanka Chopra on Trump's Immigrant Ban: Deeply Affected as A Global Citizen
Chopra shared her thoughts with CNN-News18.
After supporting the Women's March in Washington DC, Priyanka Chopra has now spoken against Immigrant Ban imposed by the 45th President of the United Staes of America, Donald Trump.
Sharing her thoughts with CNN-News18, the Quantico actress said, "Deeply affected by the ban as a global citizen." Comparing the decision to the medieval times of the Vikings, she added, "Travel ban is a political witch-hunt."
Earlier, Priyanka tweeted her support to all those marching against Trump and his misogynistic comments at DC. She wrote, "So proud of all my sisters and the men that are at the #WomensMarch I'm so upset I couldn't go. #girllove #womensrightsarehumanrights"
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) January 22, 2017
Celebrities all over America have spoken against the ban. Recently concluded Screens Actors Guild Awards had every winner addressing the ban and lending their support to the immigrants.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Sreesanth on Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul Statements on Koffee With Karan: Karan Johar is Equally Responsible
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Vs Flipkart Republic Day Sale: Discounts on Apple, OnePlus, Smartphones And More
- World's Cutest Dog Boo Dies of Heart Break, Take a Look at His Cutest Moments
- Sridevi Bungalow: Janhvi Kapoor Walks Away When Asked About Priya Prakash Varrier Film
- Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain Actress Saumya Tandon Blessed with a Baby Boy
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s