Priyanka Chopra, Rajinikanth, Sania Mirza receive Padma honors
Udit Narayan, Rajinikanth, Priyanka Chopra and Sania Mirza have been awarded with Padma awards in Civil Investiture ceremony.
More celebrities have been awarded Padma awards conferred by President Pranab Mukherje today. After Ajay Devgn, Saina Nehwal, and Madhur Bhandarkar last month Udit Narayan, Rajinikanth, Priyanka Chopra and Sania Mirza have been awarded with Padma awards in Civil Investiture ceremony.
Udit Narayan has been given Padma Bhushan by the President for his contrubution to the film music industry. The singer is one of the most known voices in Bollywood and has given more than 100 hit songs in his career.
Tennis Star Sania Mirza has also been awarded with Padma Bhushan for her contribution in the world of tennis.
South superstar Rajinikanth has been conferred with Padma Vibhushan for his extra oridinary contribution to the cinema world. In 2000, the ' Thalaiva' was honored with a Padma Bhushan.
Bollywood's global icon Priyanka Chopra has been awarded Padma Shri for taking Indian cinema and talent to another level. The 'Quantico' star has even bagged a Hollwood film, “Baywatch”, alongside Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Pati Patni Aur Woh Movie Review: Kartik-Bhumi-Ananya Promise Plenty Laughs
- #AmbedkarLongLive: Twitter Fondly Remembers BR Ambedkar on His 63rd Death Anniversary
- Vikas Gupta Confirms Entry in Bigg Boss 13 with New Instagram Post?
- Counterfeit Xiaomi Products Worth Rs 13 Lakhs Seized From Delhi's Gaffar Market
- India vs West Indies | Our Responsibility is to Support Rishabh Pant: Virat Kohli