Priyanka Chopra Supports Anti-Trump Women's March
But the 34-year-old actress was not physically present in the protest due to her shooting schedule.
Washington: Actress Priyanka Chopra extended her support for the women's march here, a day after Donald Trump was sworn in as the US President.
"So proud of all my sisters and the men that are at the women's march. I'm so upset I couldn't go. Girl love, women's rights are human rights," Priyanka posted on Twitter.
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) January 22, 2017
The actress is in Los Angeles to resume the filming of her Hollywood debut "Baywatch", which also stars Dwayne Johnson, Zack Efron and Alexandra Daddario.
She posted a side-profile selfie on her Instragram account after she landed.
"And we're back! LA LA... again... let's go! Always rushed for time... Everywhere to go and nowhere to be. 'Baywatch', night shoots, fun fun," she captioned the image.
Recommended For You
- This is How Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli Celebrated Their First Anniversary in Australia
- Here's How Ishaan Khatter Responded to Rumours of Him Dating Janhvi Kapoor
- Neha Kakkar Shares Emotional Posts After Break-up with Himansh Kohli, Says I Gave Away Everything
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: Motorcycle Of The Year
- Laxman's 281 in Eden Test Saved My Career: Ganguly
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s