Priyanka Chopra Supports Anti-Trump Women's March
But the 34-year-old actress was not physically present in the protest due to her shooting schedule.
Washington: Actress Priyanka Chopra extended her support for the women's march here, a day after Donald Trump was sworn in as the US President.
"So proud of all my sisters and the men that are at the women's march. I'm so upset I couldn't go. Girl love, women's rights are human rights," Priyanka posted on Twitter.
The actress is in Los Angeles to resume the filming of her Hollywood debut "Baywatch", which also stars Dwayne Johnson, Zack Efron and Alexandra Daddario.
She posted a side-profile selfie on her Instragram account after she landed.
"And we're back! LA LA... again... let's go! Always rushed for time... Everywhere to go and nowhere to be. 'Baywatch', night shoots, fun fun," she captioned the image.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Holding Deepika Padukone's Sandals is Ultimate Couple Goals
- Indian Actors Who are Contesting Lok Sabha Polls in 2019
- Bharat Actress Disha Patani Ups Hotness Quotient with Her New Selfie, See Here
- How an Image of Blood-stained Jesus from Sri Lanka Blasts Became a Symbol of Bleeding Country
- EXCLUSIVE | Cricket is My Life, I Try to Balance My Bowling With Batting: Rashid
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results