Priyanka Chopra To Be on Tribeca Film Festival Jury
Filmmaker Amy Berg, actors Zachary Quinto and Willem Dafoe, and TV producer Sheila Nevins among others will also be on the jury.
Image: AP Exchange
Los Angeles: Indian actress Priyanka Chopra has been appointed jury member of the upcoming 16th edition of Tribeca Film Festival.
Filmmaker Amy Berg, actors Zachary Quinto and Willem Dafoe, and TV producer Sheila Nevins among others will also be on the jury, it was announced on Wednesday, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
Priyanka, who became a popular name in Hollywood through her lead role in TV series Quantico, will look after the 2017 Documentary and Student Visionary Competitions alongside Olivia Thirlby, Ryan Eggold, Brendan Fraser and Ileen Gallagher.
The winners of each category will be announced at the Tribeca Film Festival Awards ceremony on April 27 at BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center.
The festival, from April 19-30, will be hosted by Michael Rapaport.
Recommended For You
- Mira Rajput Gives Befitting Reply to Trolls Criticising her Acting Debut in TV Ad
- Was PM Modi Right? This Man Claims That He Made Tea Using Gas From Gutter Sludge
- Check Out the First Posters of Parineeti Chopra and Arjun Kapoor’s Namaste England
- Samsung Mocks Apple Yet Again in Two New Ads For Galaxy Note 9
- Independence Day 2018 – Top 5 Cars That Changed the Indian Automotive History