Priyanka Chopra To Be on Tribeca Film Festival Jury
Filmmaker Amy Berg, actors Zachary Quinto and Willem Dafoe, and TV producer Sheila Nevins among others will also be on the jury.
Image: AP Exchange
Los Angeles: Indian actress Priyanka Chopra has been appointed jury member of the upcoming 16th edition of Tribeca Film Festival.
Filmmaker Amy Berg, actors Zachary Quinto and Willem Dafoe, and TV producer Sheila Nevins among others will also be on the jury, it was announced on Wednesday, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
Priyanka, who became a popular name in Hollywood through her lead role in TV series Quantico, will look after the 2017 Documentary and Student Visionary Competitions alongside Olivia Thirlby, Ryan Eggold, Brendan Fraser and Ileen Gallagher.
The winners of each category will be announced at the Tribeca Film Festival Awards ceremony on April 27 at BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center.
The festival, from April 19-30, will be hosted by Michael Rapaport.
Recommended For You
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's 'Royal Baby' News is Making Indians Search For 'When is Spring?'
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4A Pro 49 Review: We Are Rubbing Our Eyes, This Just Cannot be Real
- Bigg Boss 12: Nehha Pendse is the First Celebrity to Get Evicted from the House
- Customized Maruti Suzuki Baleno With Premium Red Cabin is Hard to Recognize
- We Are a Very Difficult Team to Beat, Says India Coach Constantine