Priyanka Chopra To Be on Tribeca Film Festival Jury
Filmmaker Amy Berg, actors Zachary Quinto and Willem Dafoe, and TV producer Sheila Nevins among others will also be on the jury.
Image: AP Exchange
Los Angeles: Indian actress Priyanka Chopra has been appointed jury member of the upcoming 16th edition of Tribeca Film Festival.
Filmmaker Amy Berg, actors Zachary Quinto and Willem Dafoe, and TV producer Sheila Nevins among others will also be on the jury, it was announced on Wednesday, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
Priyanka, who became a popular name in Hollywood through her lead role in TV series Quantico, will look after the 2017 Documentary and Student Visionary Competitions alongside Olivia Thirlby, Ryan Eggold, Brendan Fraser and Ileen Gallagher.
The winners of each category will be announced at the Tribeca Film Festival Awards ceremony on April 27 at BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center.
The festival, from April 19-30, will be hosted by Michael Rapaport.
Recommended For You
- Exhibition Matches the Perfect Roadmap for Future Women's IPL
- What Is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), That's Got The World Talking About Europe?
- Xiaomi Mi 8 is Now Official; To Launch on May 31
- After Padmaavat, Now VHP Targets Salman Khan Films' Loveratri Over Title
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Sets Temperatures Soaring With Chic Fashion Choices During Veere Di Wedding Promotions