Priyanka Chopra's Mother Is Not Making Her Acting Debut
It was even said that while Priyanka will play herself in the movie as a special appearance, Madhu will be seen playing her mother on screen.
Image: Instagram/ Priyanka Chopra
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra's mother Madhu Chopra is not making an acting debut, her spokesperson has said amid reports that she is ready to foray into showbiz.
Earlier this month, it was reported that the Mary Kom star's mother is all set to make her acting debut in the Marathi film Ventilator, which will be directed by Rajesh Mapuskar. It was even said that while Priyanka will play herself in the movie as a special appearance, Madhu will be seen playing her mother on screen.
However, denying this development, Madhu's spokesperson said in a statement: "Dr. Madhu Chopra's involvement in Purple Pebble Pictures' Marathi film Ventilator is in the capacity of a producer. All other reports with regard to her making an appearance in the film are completely baseless and false."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Tesla Unveils First Made-in-China Model 3 Sedan From Gigafactory 3 in Shanghai
- Swara Bhaskar on Abusing Child Actor on a Show: Was Narrating a Funny Incident
- Sara Ali Khan's Fitness Regime Shows How She Gets Ready for a Guilt-Free Vacation
- Indian Jam Project's Tushar Lall Puts a Desi Spin on 'Hey Jude' in New Beatles Tribute
- Adidas Gives up on Robot Factories And Wants Humans in Asia to Make More Shoes