Priyanka Chopra's Sarvann To Now Release In January 2017
Directed by Karaan Guliani, 'Sarvann' is a heart-warming narrative of a young NRI returning to India to find his roots.
A file photo of Priyanka Chopra.
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra's upcoming Punjabi film, Sarvann, which was earlier scheduled to hit the screens on December 9, has been shifted to release on January 13, 2017.
"Sarvann is a heartwarming narrative of a young NRI returning to India to find his roots... We decided to shift the release date of the movie on the auspicious day of Lohri on 13th January," producer Madhu Chopra said.
After launching the first look and poster of Sarvann, the international icon recently showcased the trailer in Toronto.
Directed by Karaan Guliani, Sarvann is a heart-warming narrative of a young NRI returning to India to find his roots.
Recommended For You
- Proteas Exploit Smith's Weakness Against Left-arm Spin
- Saroj Khan Refuses To Comment on Jacqueline Fernandez's Highly Criticised 'Ek do teen' Revival
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class First Drive: Is it The Best Car In The World in 2018?
- Stars Ooze Glamour at News18 REEL Movie Awards Red Carpet
- Jackie Shroff's Wife Ayesha to be Interrogated as Call Record Scam Grows