Pyaar Ka Punchnama Team Is Back With Another Film And The Title Is Everything You Hoped For
The title is sure to get you excited for the next film!
Image: Youtube/ TSeries (A still from Title Announcement Video)
Filmmaker Luv Ranjan, who shot to fame with the film Pyaar Ka Punchnama, has teamed up with Kartik Aaryan, Nushrat Bharucha and Sunny Singh for another fun-filled ride titled Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety.
The video announcing the film's title sees the aforementioned three actors indulging in a banter over who'd have the beginning line. The argument soon shifts to their long-term partnership and transverses through their past films and experiences. While the actors get busy fighting the humorous battle, the director intervenes and announces the title himself and that's when the fun begins.
During the course of their argument, they reveal details about the upcoming film. The plot is set in Delhi and the film has got together the entire production unit of Pyaar Ka Punchnama back again. Aryan will play Sonu, Bharucha will play Sweety and Singh will essay Titu.
The over two-minute-long video promises a lot of fun and laughter in the film which is slated to go on floors this November.
Recommended For You
- With Phase 4 Films, Marvel Cinematic Universe is Set to Rule Another Decade in Filmmaking
- Nach Baliye 9: Prince Breaks Down As Wife Yuvika Informs Salman Khan About His Brother's Death
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- How NASA Astronauts Were Treated to Hero's Welcome on Return to Earth
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England