Rachel McAdams Welcomes Baby Boy With Boyfriend Jamie Linden
The actress and Dear John writer Linden, 37, were first romantically linked in April 2016, and, like they did with her pregnancy, have kept a relatively low profile throughout their relationship.
Los Angeles: Actress Rachel McAdams is reportedly now a mother of a boy.
The actress, 39, was seen in photographs obtained by the Hollywood Pipeline, as she was walking beside boyfriend Jamie Linden. He appeared to be carrying a newborn baby in his arms. No other details on the actress' pregnancy were available, reported people.com.
McAdams has managed to keep her journey to motherhood under the radar as E! News first revealed that she was pregnant just a few months ago in February.
The "Mean Girls" actress and "Dear John" writer Linden, 37, were first romantically linked in April 2016, and, like they did with her pregnancy, have kept a relatively low profile throughout their relationship.
The two rarely appear in public together and have yet to make their red carpet debut as a couple.
Recommended For You
- Sara Ali Khan is a Born Star, Says Kareena Kapoor
- LPG As Good As CNG In Curbing Pollution: Auto LPG Suppliers To PM Narendra Modi
- Wrong to Expect Dhoni to Play Like a 20-year-old: Kapil Dev
- Pakistani Labourer Returns Lost Gold Earrings to its Owners, Wins Praises on Twitter
- Google Wear OS Update to Make Smartwatches Live Longer