Rajamouli's Humility Bigger Than Success Of Baahubali: Raju Mahalingam
Raju Mahalingam is the creative head of Lyca Productions which is coming up with its sequel of Rajinikanth starrer Robot, titled 2.0.
Image: Yogen Shah
Chennai: Raju Mahalingam of Lyca Productions, the makers of superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming Tamil science-fiction action film 2.o, finds the humility of filmmaker S.S Rajamouli much bigger than the success of Baahubali.
"Met Rajamouli Realised his humility is bigger than the mega success of Baahubali. Respect sir," Mahalingam, creative head of Lyca Productions, tweeted on Saturday.
Earlier this week, Mahalingam confirmed that the post-production of 2.o, a sequel to 2010 Tamil blockbuster Enthiran, is going on in full swing.
He told the media here that the film needs to be watched on more number of 3D screens.
"The film has been shot in 3D, and on a budget of Rs. 400 crore. As of now, we have only 1500 3D screens in India as opposed to over 10000 in China. We hope to have more screens converted into 3D and ready for the release of 2.o," he said.
Slated for release next year, 2.o has been directed by Shankar, who has teamed up with Rajinikanth for the third time.
The film, which will be released in Telugu and Hindi, also stars Akshay Kumar as the antagonist, Amy Jackson, Sudhanshu Pandey and Adil Hussain.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Old Video of Kobe Bryant Praising Daughter Gianna's Love for Basketball Will Leave You Teary-Eyed
- Want Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web Also? Here's How to Enable it on Chrome, Firefox And Opera
- WhatsApp Users Beware: This Simple Trick Can Save Your Phone From Being Hacked
- Grammys 2020: Nick Jonas Has the Best Response to Fans Pointing Out What Was Stuck in His Teeth
- PUBG Mobile: Exclusive Maserati Ghibli Skin For Dacia Spotted