In Pics | Rajan Nanda Prayer Meet: Big B, Abhishek Bachchan, Karisma Kapoor & More in Attendance
Rajan Nanda was the husband of late superstar Raj Kapoor's daughter Ritu Nanda, and father-in-law of Amitabh's daughter, Shweta Bachchan Nanda.
Image courtesy: Amitabh Bachchan Blog
Members of the Bachchan and Kapoor families including Amitabh Bachchan, Rishi Kapoor, Randhir Kapoor, Neetu Kapoor, Babita Kapoor and Karisma Kapoor attended the prayer meet of their relative and Escorts group chairman late Rajan Nanda here on Tuesday.
Rajan Nanda was the husband of late superstar Raj Kapoor's daughter Ritu Nanda, and father-in-law of Amitabh's daughter, Shweta Bachchan Nanda. Rajan Nanda is survived by his wife and their two children - Nikhil and Natasha Nanda.
The prayer meet was held at Taj Palace.
Amitabh, who flew from Bulgaria to Delhi, also penned a post on his blog about it.
"The messages of condolences are greatly and humbly acknowledged. They speak of your affection and concern. They convey the spirit and love of the extended family," read his post.
(All images by Viral Bhayani)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Disha Patani Shares Insta Story Featuring Tiger Shroff, Captions it 'Bhai Bhai'
- Bigg Boss 13: Abu Malik Evicted from Salman Khan's Show, Calls His Journey Unpredictable
- I Won't be Surprised If Someday Somebody Pressures Me to Make 'Pro-Hindu' Content, Says Kabir Khan
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Arriving on October 23, Here’s Everything we Know
- ISL 2019-20: Controversy Heats Up Over Kerala Blasters vs ATK After Kerala Coach, Soosairaj Get Involved