Rajendra Prasad to essay the role of Junior NTR's father in his next film
Initially, Malayalam superstar Mohanlal was considered for the role, but the plan didn't materialise.
File photo of the actor
Chennai: Veteran actor Rajendra Prasad has been roped in to play co-star Junior NTR's father in his upcoming tentatively titled Telugu outing 'Maa Nanna Ku Prema Tho'.
"It's a story about the relationship between a father and his son. Rajendra Prasad will play NTR's father, while actor Jagapathi Babu will be seen as heroine Rakul Preet Singh's father in the film," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Jagapathi will also be playing the baddie.
Initially, Malayalam superstar Mohanlal was considered to play NTR's father, but the plan didn't materialise.
According to the source, the film's regular shooting is expected to begin on June 29 in London.
"The first schedule will last for 48 days in and around Britain. Except for 20 days, rest of the film will be shot abroad. The team is also planning to shot in Australia as well. They plan to wrap up shooting by November end," the source added.
Produced by BVSN Prasad, the film will be directed by Sukumar.
Recommended For You
- #BlueForSudan: Why Are People Changing Their Profile Pictures to this Shade of Indigo?
- Stranger Things Actor Gaten Matarazzo to Host Netflix Show Prank Encounters
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- Akshay Kumar Asks Fans to Not to Spread Negativity About Sooryavanshi's Changed Release Date
- Ola Cab Driver's Gesture after a Passenger Lost his Wallet in the Cab is Heartwarming
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s