Rajendra Prasad to essay the role of Junior NTR's father in his next film
Initially, Malayalam superstar Mohanlal was considered for the role, but the plan didn't materialise.
File photo of the actor
Chennai: Veteran actor Rajendra Prasad has been roped in to play co-star Junior NTR's father in his upcoming tentatively titled Telugu outing 'Maa Nanna Ku Prema Tho'.
"It's a story about the relationship between a father and his son. Rajendra Prasad will play NTR's father, while actor Jagapathi Babu will be seen as heroine Rakul Preet Singh's father in the film," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Jagapathi will also be playing the baddie.
Initially, Malayalam superstar Mohanlal was considered to play NTR's father, but the plan didn't materialise.
According to the source, the film's regular shooting is expected to begin on June 29 in London.
"The first schedule will last for 48 days in and around Britain. Except for 20 days, rest of the film will be shot abroad. The team is also planning to shot in Australia as well. They plan to wrap up shooting by November end," the source added.
Produced by BVSN Prasad, the film will be directed by Sukumar.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- On Aarav's Birthday, Akshay Kumar Says He is Glad to Be on His Son's Speed Dial
- 5-Years-Old Recreates 'Up' Moment With Great Grandparents for Birthday Photoshoot
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge
- Delhi Airport Facial Recognition Trial Calls for Establishment of Cybersecurity Laws
- Mi TV Netflix Support to Finally Roll Out on September 17, Suggests Teaser