Rajesh Khanna Wanted Daughter Twinkle to Be a Writer
Former actress and now writer Twinkle Khanna says her father and late legendary actor Rajesh Khanna wanted her to be a writer.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Former actress and now writer Twinkle Khanna says her father and late legendary actor Rajesh Khanna wanted her to be a writer.
"Dad always said I should be a writer -- was proud of my maggot filled poetry -- would've been beaming that I got that paper in my hand eventually," Twinkle posted on Twitter on Monday while sharing one of her articles.
Twinkle started her career as an actress with 1995 film Barsaat, for which she received the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
However, after her marriage to actor Akshay Kumar in 2001, she went on to become an interior designer and columnist.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Physio and Six Teenagers Step in for Italian Side but Lose 20-0
- All is not Well Between Alia Bhatt and Beau Ranbir Kapoor? The Actress Answers
- Pulwama Attack: Filmmaker Vignesh Shivn Practises Shooting with Gun, Says 'Ready to Shoot Them All'
- Pulwama Terror Attack: You Can Now Donate to Help Families of CRPF Martyrs
- Amazon Refutes Research That Suggests Rekognition Tech Often Misidentifies Women With Darker Skin
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s