Rajesh Khanna Wanted Daughter Twinkle to Be a Writer
Former actress and now writer Twinkle Khanna says her father and late legendary actor Rajesh Khanna wanted her to be a writer.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Former actress and now writer Twinkle Khanna says her father and late legendary actor Rajesh Khanna wanted her to be a writer.
"Dad always said I should be a writer -- was proud of my maggot filled poetry -- would've been beaming that I got that paper in my hand eventually," Twinkle posted on Twitter on Monday while sharing one of her articles.
Twinkle started her career as an actress with 1995 film Barsaat, for which she received the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
However, after her marriage to actor Akshay Kumar in 2001, she went on to become an interior designer and columnist.
Recommended For You
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- Sophie Turner, Joe Jonas Give the Biggest Shout-out to Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Her Birthday
- Will Ravi Shastri Continue As India’s Head Coach?
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel