Rajinikanth to Undergo Medical Checkup in US
Superstar Rajinikanth has left for the US for a medical checkup.
Rajinikanth said that the Tamil Nadu government should take steps to file a review petition on the matter.
Chennai: Superstar Rajinikanth has left for the US for a medical checkup, a source said.
"Rajini sir left to the US with his daughter Aishwarya last night (Wednesday). He has gone for a regular medical checkup. They will be back in mid-July," a source close to the actor told.
The source clarified that Rajinikanth is "absolutely fine".
He has completed the first schedule shooting of his upcoming Tamil film Kaala. The 67-year-old will return to the sets of Kaala, in which he plays a slum-lord-turned-gangster, in July.
Kaala reunites Rajinikanth and Kabali director Pa. Ranjith.
The film, which also stars Nana Patekar, Huma Qureshi, Anjali Patil, Pankaj Tripathi, Samuthirakani and Sakshi Aggarwal, is being bankrolled by actor-producer Dhanush.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Ira Khan Shares Romantic Pic With Boyfriend Mishaal, But Her Caption Spark Concern Among Netizens
- Sai Praneeth Guarantees 1st Men's Singles World Championships Medal Since 1983
- NASA’s Next Moon Landing Will be Powered by The Aitken Supercomputer Made by HP
- RCB Rope in Hesson & Katich for IPL 2020, Sack Kirsten and Nehra
- 'Choked' by Husband’s Extreme Love and Affection, UAE Woman Seeks Divorce