Rajkummar Rao Doesn't Have Any Bad Habits, Reveals Ayushmann Khurrana
Ayushmann Khurrana says his Bareilly Ki Barfi co-star Rajkummar Rao doesn't have any bad habits.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana says his Bareilly Ki Barfi co-star Rajkummar Rao doesn't have any bad habits.
"He doesn't have any bad habits. He is a good boy. He is a typical ‘Raja-beta' - a good boy, focused, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't have non-vegetarian, talks in a good way. If you have more fun, then you become Raja babu, but he is a ‘Raja-beta'," Ayushmann said on TV show Yaar Mere Superstar Season 2.
Actress Kriti Sanon intervened and said: "No, wait one sec... I think, it's not a habit but I think he is a little less social in terms of having fun. Little bit less."
The episode of Yaar Mere Superstar Season 2 featuring the three actors will be aired on Saturday on Zoom.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Here's Why Chris 'Thor' Hemsworth Wished Shamita Shetty on Her Birthday
- Gay Penguin Parents Who Tried to Hatch Stone Get Presented With Real Egg
- Bajrang Punia to Get Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2019
- A New Microchip Gives Obese People Electric Shocks Each Time They Think About Food
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 Firmware Update Causing CPU Issues