Rajkummar Rao's Biggest Inspiration? It's Amitabh Bachchan
On appreciation from Amitabh Bachchan for his latest film Bareilly Ki Barfi, actor Rajkummar Rao reveals that he has always taken inspiration from Big B.
Image: Rajkummar Rao and Amitabh Bachchan Official Twitter
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is actor Rajkummar Rao's biggest inspiration.
On Monday, the veteran actor hailed the performances in the film Bareilly ki Barfi, which features actors Rajkumar, Ayushmann Khurrana and Kriti Sanon.
"Saw Bareilly ki Barfi last night... a delightful film and such competent and excellent performances!," Amitabh tweeted.
T 2530 - Saw 'Bareilly ki Barfi' last night .. a delightful film and such competent and excellent performances .. !! pic.twitter.com/BKHqSIhgjy— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) August 28, 2017
In response, Rajkummar thanked the megastar for appreciating the film and tweeted: "You are my biggest inspiration".
Thank you so much sir. You are my biggest inspiration 🙏🏻 https://t.co/SxY9TJ3Bua— Rajkummar Rao (@RajkummarRao) August 28, 2017
Directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, Bareilly ki Barfi is a romantic comedy film which released on August 18.
A National Award winner, Rajkummar has movies like Love Sex Aur Dhokha, Kai Po Che!, Shahid, Queen, CityLights and Aligarh to his credit. He will be seen in a web series on Subhas Chandra Bose.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies | Our Responsibility is to Support Rishabh Pant: Virat Kohli
- ‘Why Traffic Jams?’: Twitter Comes to a Halt after BJP MP Dismisses Automobile Slowdown
- Ranbir Kapoor Reveals Sanjay Leela Bhansali Wanted to Cast Him Opposite 11-year-old Alia Bhatt in Balika Vadhu
- Panipat Vs Pati Patni Aur Woh Box Office Battle: Who'll be the Winner? Trade Analysts Weigh In
- Instagram Will Verify How Old The New Users Are, But Age is Just a Number