Rakul Preet Does Not Mind Dating Older Men, Says Age is Just a Number
Starring Ajay Devgn, Rakul Preet and Tabu in lead roles, De De Pyaar De released this Friday.
Rakul Preet, who is currently busy promoting her new film De De Pyaar De, says she doesn’t mind dating older men.
"It's not an issue. It's happening because girls mature faster. Also, we see so many successful relationships with the age difference," she said at an event held recently in New Delhi.
"It is very common these days and at the end of the day what matters is how two people complement each other," she said.
"It's not about the age but about the person. If I am attracted to an older person who has the same wavelength as I do, then I don't have a problem with that because what matters is that they both are happy together and complement each other. If there is such person then he must be young at heart, otherwise age is just a number," the 28-year-old added.
Though she has starred in several Tamil and Telugu films, Rakul made her Bollywood debut in 2014 with Divya Kumar Khosla’s Yaariyaan. She was last seen in Neeraj Pandey’s 2018 film Aiyaary. After De De Pyaar De, she will next be seen in Milap Zaveri’s Marjaavaan, which also stars Sidharth Malhotra and Tara Sutaria.
Directed by Akiv Ali and also starring Ajay Devgn and Tabu in lead roles, De De Pyaar De released this Friday.
Follow @News18Movies for more.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Arriving on October 23, Here’s Everything we Know
- Here's How Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Decided to 'Chill' After a Concert Night
- War Box Office: Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Join Rs 300 Crore Club as Film Hits Triple Century
- Indian Government Procures Hyundai Kona Electric SUV, Preferred Over Tata and Mahindra
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Your New OnePlus TV Could Cost as Low as Rs 53,069