Ram Charan to Undergo Rural Makeover for Next
After playing a suave khaki-clad hero in Telugu actioner Dhruva, actor-producer Ram Charan will be seen in a fully rural avatar in his next yet-untitled 1980's period love drama, to be directed by Sukumar.
A file photo of Ram Charan.
Chennai: After playing a suave khaki-clad hero in Telugu actioner Dhruva, actor-producer Ram Charan will be seen in a fully rural avatar in his next yet-untitled 1980's period love drama, to be directed by Sukumar.
"He's set to undergo complete rural makeover for this project. Audiences are going to see a new Ram Charan, and they're going to love his look. It's a period love story," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
To be produced by Mythri Movie Makers, the regular shooting is expected to commence soon.
Samantha Ruth Prabhu has been finalised as the leading lady and this will be her first time collaboration with Ram Charan.
Jagapathi Babu has been confirmed to play a pivotal role, most likely to be the antagonist.
Devi Sri Prasad will compose the tunes, while Rathnavelu will crank the camera.
Recommended For You
- AB de Villiers - A Phantom Who Regaled One & All In Test Cricket
- What Is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), That's Got The World Talking About Europe?
- Xiaomi Mi 8 is Now Official; To Launch on May 31
- After Padmaavat, Now VHP Targets Salman Khan Films' Loveratri Over Title
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Sets Temperatures Soaring With Chic Fashion Choices During Veere Di Wedding Promotions