Ram Gopal Varma's 'Rai' To Be Based On Underworld Don Muthappa
He also mentioned that it would be his 'most expensive film ever'.
A file photo of Ram Gopal Verma.
Mumbai: Maverick filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is making a film titled 'Rai', which is based on the life of former underworld don Muthappa Rai.
"'Rai' mega launch. First look of the film I am making based on the life of underworld don Muthappa Rai... The greatest gangster ever," Varma tweeted on Sunday.
The 'Satya' helmer, who currently awaits the release of his forthcoming film 'Veerappan', also shared information about the budget of 'Rai' and mentioned that it would be his 'most expensive film ever'.
"'Rai' film is going to cost more than Rs.55 crore, which will be my most expensive film ever by leaps and bounds," he said.
"'Rai' is going to be shot in Mangalore, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Dubai, London and Kazakhstan," Varma added.
Recommended For You
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- Sophie Turner, Joe Jonas Give the Biggest Shout-out to Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Her Birthday
- Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone to Star in Luv Ranjan's Next? These Pictures Say So
- Daughter Disowns Trophy-Hunting Dad Who Kissed Partner Beside Slain Lion
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel