Rana Daggubati Joins Haritha Haram Campaign
Rana is currently busy filming the climax portion of 'Baahubali 2', which is slated to hit the screens next year.
A file photo of Rana Daggubati.
Hyderabad: Actor Rana Daggubati participated in the Telangana government's Haritha Haram campaign and planted saplings here at Ramoji Film City.
Haritha Haram is an initiative by the government of Telangana to increase the number of trees across the state.
"Rana took time off his busy schedule and planted saplings along with the crew of 'Baahubali 2' as part of the green drive," said a source.
Rana is currently busy filming the climax portion of Baahubali 2, which is slated to hit the screens next year.
Recommended For You
- Sunil Gavaskar Does the Snake Dance; B'desh Fans Are Far From Impressed
- Toyota Yaris Sedan – All You Need to Know: Price, Mileage, Features and More
- Elon Musk Needs to 'Grow up', Says His Father
- India's Most Memorable Wins in T20 International Cricket
- Ranveer Singh Says That He And Deepika Padukone Share A Relationship Of Mutual Respect