Rana Daggubati Joins Haritha Haram Campaign
Rana is currently busy filming the climax portion of 'Baahubali 2', which is slated to hit the screens next year.
A file photo of Rana Daggubati.
Hyderabad: Actor Rana Daggubati participated in the Telangana government's Haritha Haram campaign and planted saplings here at Ramoji Film City.
Haritha Haram is an initiative by the government of Telangana to increase the number of trees across the state.
"Rana took time off his busy schedule and planted saplings along with the crew of 'Baahubali 2' as part of the green drive," said a source.
Rana is currently busy filming the climax portion of Baahubali 2, which is slated to hit the screens next year.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Rides BMW Motorcycle, Gives Safety Message to Fans - Watch Video
- RBI Committee Recommendations For KYC on Google Duo or Apple FaceTime Could See Larger Implementation
- International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking: Date, Theme and Significance
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- AIFF's Denial to Rumours of ISL Getting Top Division Status is Appalling: I-League Champions Chennai City FC
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s