Ranbir Kapoor on Relationship With Alia Bhatt: You Want to Deal With it in a Nice Manner
Ranbir Kapoor goes candid on his relationship with Alia Bhatt. Reveals his marriage plans.
Actor Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt will be seen together for the first time in Ayan Mukherji's upcoming film Brahmastra.
Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt are rumoured to be dating ever since they started working on their upcoming project Brahmastra. In fact, B-Town has been rife with the speculation that the two may be tying the knot in 2020.
In a recent interview, Ranbir opens up about his relationship with Alia and his marriage plans.
Speaking about the relationship rumours, he said, "You want to give the relationship respect so that people don’t malign it in a gossipy way. It is something beautiful, sacred and really important to you, so you want to deal with it in a nice manner."
Talking of his equation with Highway actress he said, "I have said this before, it’s very new right now, so it would be really presumptuous to say anything about it or judge it."
A question on marriage was inevitable. The 35 year old actor believes that marriage is something that will happen naturally. When quizzed about the same he said that he hasn’t decided on marriage yet.
Both Ranbir and Alia have neither denied nor accepted the rumours. In what looks like a confirmation, in an interview with GQ magazine on dating Raazi actress, Ranbir had said it is too new to talk about it.
Ayan Mukerji's Brahmastra is a fantasy adventure trilogy and is expected to hit the screens on August 15, next year. Apart from Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt, megastar Amitabh Bachchan will also be seen in a pivotal role.
Recommended For You
- Is Salman Khan Charging Rs 31 Crore per Weekend for Hosting Bigg Boss 13?
- Sunny Leone Flaunts Her Bihari Dialect in 'Method Acting' Video, Watch Here
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Arrive in Paris Ahead of Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner's Wedding, See Pics
- Vodafone RED Family Plans Priced Rs 598 Onwards Offer Bill Guarantee And One Mobile Bill For an Entire Family
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s