Ranbir Kapoor's Dragon Role Has Mystical Connection With Fire: Ayan Mukerji
Ayan Mukerji has revealed that his upcoming romantic-fantasy film with Ranbir Kapoor will see the actor in the role of a man with special power in the form of fire.
Image Courtesy: Reuters Pictures
Mumbai: Director Ayan Mukerji has revealed that his upcoming romantic-fantasy film with Ranbir Kapoor will see the actor in the role of a man with special power in the form of fire.
This is the third collaboration between Ayan and Ranbir after the duo worked together in Wake Up Sid and Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. The upcoming film, also starring Alia Bhatt, has been tentatively titled Dragon.
"I have not locked the title yet. Dragon is just the tentative title. It was called Dragon because in the film, the boy has connection with fire. It is his power. The guy has a mystical connection with fire. So, I called it Dragon. There's something I like about the word," Ayan told reporters last night.
Ranbir, who is currently shooting for Sanjay Dutt's biopic, is expected to start filming Ayan's film in August. The director said that the actor will have to go to extra lengths for Dragon.
"Ranbir will have to put a lot of extra efforts for the movie. There's so much stuff in the film like action, dance, movements... I hope he is going to do a lot in the film." He was speaking at the Indian premiere of Moonlight organised by Jio MAMI Film Club with Star in association with Vkaao and PVR Pictures.
The screening was also attended by Kiran Rao, Kabir Khan, Rajkummar Rao, Sayani Gupta and Shruti Seth among others.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone Reveals Husband Ranveer Singh Takes Much More Time Than Her to Get Ready
- Man Kills Woman in Chennai After Spat Over Chicken Biryani
- Aamir Khan and Rishi Kapoor Bond in New York, Neetu Calls Him a 'True Superstar'
- Campaign to Remove 'Stupid Rat' From Scorsese's 'The Departed' Has Plagued the Internet
- Gully Boy Faces Major Drop As It Inches Closer to Rs 100 Cr Mark, Uri on 'Miraculous Run'
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s