Rangoli Chandel Lauds Minor Actor's Courage Who Faced Harassment on a Flight
Rangoli Chandel praised the minor actor who took a stand against the harassment she faced on a flight.
Rangoli Chandel and Kangana Ranaut.
Kangana Ranaut’s spokesperson and sister Rangoli Chandel, who is known for being vocal about her views on various issues on social media, recently took to Twitter to hail a minor actor for taking a stand against harassment.
The tweet came soon after the man, who was accused of harassing her in a flight was convicted by a Mumbai special court on Wednesday.
The 41-year old man, named Vikas Sachdeva, will serve three years in jail for his actions under section 354 of the Indian Penal Court and section 8 of the POSCO Act.
The minor actor had accused Vikas of sexually harassing her during a flight from Delhi to Mumbai in 2017, claiming the man was making her uncomfortable when she was trying to sleep.
She said that despite complaining to the flight attendants, no action was taken and went on to record a video where she narrated the harrowing incident.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Nick Jonas Gushes Over Priyanka Chopra's Saree Look, See Here
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz-Sidharth Shukla Get Into Ugly Fight, Former Says 'Aankhein Noch Dunga'
- Noida Woman Loses Wallet on Metro, Hackers Steal Over Rs 1.5 Lakh Without OTP or PIN
- WhatsApp Clocks 5 Billion Downloads on Android; TikTok is The Second Most Downloaded App
- Transfer News and Rumours LIVE: Latest Updates From Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona