Rani Mukerji Begins Shoot for Comeback Movie Hichki
The announcement was made via a video posted on the social media platforms of production banner Yash Raj Films.
Photo via YRF.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji on Tuesday returned to face the camera for her comeback film Hichki here.
The announcement was made via a video posted on the social media platforms of production banner Yash Raj Films. Rani, who sports long hair with waves, is seen with her back to the camera, while she writes: "Shooting starts today."
— #Hichki (@HichkiTheFilm) April 4, 2017
After her power-packed performance as a policewoman in Mardaani, the actress took time off for motherhood when she had daughter Adira with husband and film producer Aditya Chopra.
Then she wanted to return to do what she loves doing the most. Coming out under the Yash Raj Films banner, Hichki is being directed by Siddharth P. Malhotra and produced by Maneesh Sharma.
The film will feature Rani in a positive and inspiring story about a woman who turns her biggest weakness into her biggest strength. In an earlier statement, Rani had said she was on the lookout for a script that would challenge and excite her. The fact that Hichki came with a positive premise, urged the actress to take it up.
Recommended For You
- India Joins In As World Prepares To Celebrate French Gastronomy On March 21
- Rajinikanth Ensured I Ate On Time: Pankaj Tripathi
- ISL: Chhetri Calls Final Against Chennaiyin as 'Most Important Game of His Life'
- Bangladesh Players Allegedly Break Dressing Room Door in Colombo
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Review: A Facelift Simply Perfecting The Galaxy S8+