Ranveer Singh Recreates DDLJ's Iconic Train Scene and It's Hilarious
Trust this man to make you all filmy with his antics!
Image: Yogen Shah
Trust Ranveer Singh to bring a pop of energy even on the most boring days. The actor who is currently busy with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati, shared a quirky video of himself along with choreographer Ganesh Acharya.
Ranveer is seen recreating the iconic Raj-Simran climax scene from Aditya Chopra's 1995 classic Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. He captioned it as "This stunt is performed by trained Filmys. Do not try this at home. Or at the train station."
This hilarious snippet from a set clearly reveals Ranveer's love for Bollywood and his filmy-ness.
Earlier, during the release of Adi Chopra's Befikre, Ranveer travelled to Switzerland and recreated scenes from Yash Chopra's Darr and SRK's iconic step.
Be it Anil Kapoor's Lakhan or SRK's Raj, Ranveer Singh never fails t establish that he is a true-blue 90's Bollywood fan, before being an A-Lister in the industry.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8.1 Review: A True Android Flagship Killer, at a Time When There Are None
- Apple Music Twitter Account Uses Android Device to Post a Tweet, Gets Busted
- 'Look After My House': New Owner Finds Handwritten Letter Left By Girl 11 Years Ago
- Unmissable! Priyanka Chopra and Her Pooch Diana Flaunt their Winter Street Style in NYC
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Huawei P20 Pro is The Best Camera Phone of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s