Rapper Cardi B Opens Up on Sexual Assault During Photo Shoot
In an interview, rapper Cardi B revealed that she was sexually assaulted by a photographer.
Image of Cardi B, courtesy of Instagram
Singer Cardi B has revealed that she was sexually assaulted by a photographer during a magazine photoshoot.
In an interview to WE Tv Network, the "I like it" hitmaker opened up about the incident, saying she was left furious after a photographer exposed himself to her, reports "thesun.co.uk".
"I was so f***ing mad. I will never forget how I went to shoot for this magazine and the photographer, he was trying to get close to me like, 'Yeah, you want to get in this magazine? Then he pulled his d*** out," she said.
She even told the photographer "you're f***ing bugging" before storming off the set in disgust.
Cardi B also spoke about the #MeToo movement.
She added: "When I see the Me Too movement - there's girls from the hood I know that went through the same type of treatment, like they make you feel like you got to do a certain type of thing for the most bulls*** s***. It happens, really, every day."
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaz Gill Claimed She Would Not Fake a Relationship for the Show
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Transforms Into Ramsey Baba for Housefull 4's Bhoot Song
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- WhatsApp Has Some New Features For iPhone Users And You Can Use Them Now
- Fortnite Season 10 Ends With a Bang And Darkness, But What Exactly Happened?