Raveena Tandon Says Sensuality is Not About Shedding Clothes
The Bollywood actress also revealed that while she has been getting a lot of scripts lately, there are very few she would like to do.
(Image credits: Instagram)
Actress Raveena Tandon says sensuality is not about shedding your clothes, but about how one carries it off.
"Sensuality is not about shedding your clothes. You can be sensuous in whatever you wear. It's all about how the outfit is designed and how you carry it off," Raveena said.
Talking about films, she said: "A lot of movies have been offered to me, but very few are the kind I would want to do."
On balancing her time between family and work, the actress said: "I used to FaceTime my kids and teach them when I was not around."
Raveena said she is not a fitness freak.
"I'm a very lazy person and I go to the gym when I feel like it. There's no regime I have."
Talking about her food habits, Raveena shared that she does not enjoy sweets and likes to opt for vegetarian food. She also revealed that she enjoys travelling and is more keen on jungles and wildlife rather than lazing around on the beach.
The actress opened up about views when she appeared in chat show "Not Just Supper Stars" along with designer Rocky S. The show is aired in India on Zee Cafe.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Sara Ali Khan Greets Salman Khan with Aadaab and Internet is Loving it
- These Memes From Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Trailer Prove That the Film is Already a Hit
- Udit Narayan Opens up About Aditya Narayan-Neha Kakkar Wedding Rumours
- Mahindra XUV300 Gets 5-Star Crash Test Safety Rating from Global NCAP: Watch Video
- FASTag Recharge Now Made Easier by PhonePe, Google Pay And BHIM: Here is How