Ravi Teja to essay the role of a lecturer in 'Yevado Okadu'
Ravi had previously played a lecturer in Telugu action-comedy 'Mirapakaya'.
Ravi Teja in 'Kick 2'.
Hyderabad: Telugu actor Ravi Teja will be seen playing a college lecturer in his next film 'Yevado Okadu', which will go on floors here on Sunday.
"Ravi will be playing a lecturer, while actress Anupama Parameswaran will be seen as his student," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Ravi had previously played a lecturer in Telugu action-comedy 'Mirapakaya'. To be directed by Venu Sree Raam, the film will be produced by Dil Raju.
The makers are still on the lookout for the leading lady.
Devi Sri Prasad has been roped in to compose the tunes. The film will hit the screens during the summer of next year.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kareena Kapoor Awestruck by Kalki Koechlin's Six-month Pregnancy
- Akshay Kumar and Housefull 4 Team Go for Early Morning Shooting on The Kapil Sharma Show
- Google Pixel 4 isn't Coming to India and Desi Fanboys are Upset With Sundar Pichai
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C at Rs 6499 Lands Ahead of Peak Pollution Season
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution