Ravi Teja to play the lead role in 'Yevado Okadu'
The film will be produced by Dil Raju and will have music by Devi Sri Prasad.
Ravi Teja in 'Kick 2'.
Chennai: Actor Ravi Teja's next Telugu outing with director Venu Sree Raam has been titled 'Yevado Okadu', and it is slated to go on floors soon.
An official statement has confirmed that the film will be produced by Dil Raju and will have music by Devi Sri Prasad.
While the hunt for the leading lady is still underway, the makers have so far zeroed in on Anupama Parameswaran, Prakash Raj, Nasser and Rao Ramesh.
Ravi Teja is currently awaiting the release of his Telugu film 'Bengal Tiger'. He will next work on the yet-untitled Telugu remake of 'Special 26'.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- Kajol Recreates Iconic Simran Pose as 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' Completes 24 Years
- Woman Wears Clothes Weighing 2.5 Kilo to Avoid Paying Excess Baggage Fee at Airport
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring