Relationships Are Difficult: Kajol on Her Tiff With Karan Johar
At a recent event, when she was asked to comment on Johar’s allegations, Kajol maintained a diplomatic stand.
File photo of Kajol and Karan Johar.
Karan Johar may have been extremely vocal in the past few weeks about his tiff with once best friend Kajol but the actress has maintained a stoic silence over the issue.
At a recent event, when she was asked to comment on Johar’s allegations, Kajol maintained a diplomatic stand and simply said, “I think relationships are generally difficult, nothing to do with Bollywood."
When Indian Express asked her in specific about her sour relationship with Johar, the actress stated, “I wouldn't like to comment anything on what happened with Karan (Johar)."
In his biography, An Unsuitable Boy, Johar had mentioned that he was not in talking terms with Kajol, whom he had once considered a part of his family. In an interview to CNN News 18, Johar later stated that Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s husband, had a role to play in the fall out. “I'd like to say & I stand by it is that this is not a phase, a feeling that will change. No matter what, she's out of my life,” the filmmaker had stated.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar Gets Emotional After Hearing Indian Idol Contestant's Story
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- You Can Now Stay in Barbie's Iconic Pink Dream House in Malibu for Just Rs 4,200
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Smartphone Series Crosses 100 Million Shipment Milestone
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works