Richa Chadha Joins The Likes of Ashton Kutcher, Ben Stiller For Timothy Ferriss' Book Tribe of Mentors
Internationally acclaimed entrepreneurial author Timothy Ferriss discovered Richa and asked her to contribute to his upcoming book ‘Tribe of Mentors’. The book is a compilation of life lessons from achievers from various walks of life.
Image: Hardly Anonymous Communications
Richa Chadha is one of the finest actors we have in Bollywood currently. She’s been versatile in her choice of roles, as well as exploring several ways of expressing herself.
She has a distinct social media presence because of her forthright take on issues. Because of her funny and informative twitter feed, internationally acclaimed entrepreneurial author Timothy Ferriss discovered Richa and asked her to contribute to his upcoming book ‘Tribe of Mentors’. The book is a compilation of life lessons from achievers from various walks of life.
Interestingly Richa is the only Indian to be featured in the book joining the likes of Ashton Kutcher, Ben Stiller, Maria Sharapova, Larry King, Jimmy Fallon. We say she’s in great company.
When asked Richa about this opportunity, she said, "I naively thought what I say doesn’t matter at least online I shouldn’t take myself too seriously. But when I was asked to share my experience in this exciting book, I was over the moon. I couldn’t believe it at first. Tim Ferriss is a huge influence in the area of self-growth for us millennials.”
Recommended For You
- Gold Review: Akshay Kumar, Mouni Roy Give Fans the Perfect Independence Day Gift
- The Internet Cannot Stop Making Memes on Anushka Sharma's 'Sui Dhaaga'
- Hima Das - From Dreaming of Airplanes to Flying into the Record Books
- This Video of ITBP Jawans Carrying a Pregnant Woman for 5 Kms is Winning The Internet
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For Rs 7,990 on Airtel: Here Are The Details