Richa Chadha's Daas Dev Look Inspired By Parveen Babi's Jawani Janeman
Directed by Sudhir Mishra, Daas Dev is a romantic political thriller and stars Richa Chadha, Rahul Bhat and Aditi Rao Hydari.
(Image: Richa Chadha/ News18)
Actress Richa Chadha will be seen sporting late veteran actress Parveen Babi's look from the song Jawani janeman for a song in her upcoming film Daas Dev.
"My look happened by accident. When I wore the gold outfit, someone on set said 'you look exactly like Parveen Babi'. It just felt like it was meant to be as Parveen Babi was one of the biggest actresses and style icons of her time," Richa said in a statement.
Richa just shot for a promotional video song for the film Daas Dev where she was seen experimenting with her looks that looked like the modernised version of Parveen's hit song from the 1980s.
Directed by Sudhir Mishra, Daas Dev is a romantic political thriller and stars Rahul Bhat and Aditi Rao Hydari.
It is set to release on April 27.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- TikTok Star Puts on Modi Mask While Walking Next to Arvind Kejriwal in Rally and We're Very Confused
- Bigg Boss 13: Fans Love Shehnaz Gill, Rashami Desai Singing Illegal Weapon, Watch Video
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 119 Written Updates: Salman Khan Evicts Shefali Jariwala, Sidharth Shukla Wins Elite Membership
- #RIPMamba: From Trump to Obama, Fans Mourn Basketball Legend Kobe Bryant's Death
- OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T Get OxygenOS 10.3.1 Update With Bug Fixes, December Security Patch