Rihanna Buys Mansion in Hollywood Hills for $6.8 Million
Singer Rihanna has supposedly bought $6.8 million house in the Hollywood Hills.
A file photo of Rihanna/Reuters
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna has reportedly bought a house in the Hollywood Hills for $6.8 million.
The contemporary style estate sits on close to a half-acre overlooking the Sunset Strip here, reports eonline.com.
Rihanna was last reported to have purchased a Pacific Palisades home for $12 million in 2012 but took up residence in an undisclosed location sometime between 2014 and 2016.
Rihanna also owns a beachfront property in her native Barbados, which she reportedly bought in 2013 for $22 million.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- RCB Rope in Hesson & Katich for IPL 2020, Sack Kirsten and Nehra
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- Android 10 Confirmed to Arrive on All Nokia Smartphones