Rishi Kapoor Makes Woman Cry While Out On Family Dinner as Ranbir Watches Helplessly
The actor on Wednesday was stepped out for a family dinner with son Ranbir Kapoor, wife Neetu Singh, daughter Riddhima and granddaughter Samara at a posh restaurant in Bandra.
Rishi Kapoor was last seen in Anubhav Sinha’s Mulk. (Image: Yogen Shah)
Rishi Kapoor is yet again in news! The actor, who is infamous for his short temper, reportedly lashed out at a fan when she tried to click a picture with him.
The actor on Wednesday stepped out for a family dinner with son Ranbir Kapoor, wife Neetu Singh, daughter Riddhima and granddaughter Samara at a posh restaurant in Bandra.
According to reports, when the Kapoor family was exiting the restaurant, a female fan approached Rishi for a picture but the actor directly said "No."
As she insisted again, Rishi gave her an earful saying, "You all don't understand. It's very easy for you to say, 'Oh! you are very rude.'"
Recently, the actor took a jibe at media during the launch of Raj Kapoor's biography in New Delhi. In spite of an official invitation, the actor objected to the presence of three journalists at the book launch event.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sharks, Tuna and Other Large Fish May Soon Be Extinct As The Ocean Runs Out of Oxygen
- Gal Gadot Rides Lightning in Wonder Woman 1984 Teaser
- Pati Patni Aur Woh Box Office Day 2: Kartik-Ananya's Film Earns Rs 21.43 Cr
- Nike Joyride Dual Run Review: The Running Shoe Revolution is Truly Underway
- Thief Calls Houseowner 'Kanjoos' in a Note after He Returns Empty-Handed